Pickering Creative Group is a marketing communications firm providing client-focused solutions in the areas of marketing, graphic design, website development, and tradeshow exhibits.
Strategy and creativity have long led the way to success in science, art, business, and industry. Today, these two fundamental elements are the guiding principles of all we do at Pickering Creative Group.
At Pickering Creative Group, our research, analysis, and expertise result in sound marketing and communication strategies that become the foundation for your success. These strategies are realized in our work, infused with engaging creativity that breaks through the clutter, captures attention, and motivates action.
It’s happened to all of us. You sign up for a social network, start salivating over all the untapped potential to connect with customers online, and then you realize . . . this is going to take a lot of time and effort!
Welcome to marketing – even seemingly “free” tools require research and planning, along with execution and tracking to be effective. To give you a hand with your social media marketing, we’ve developed a list of ideas for social media posts to help fill your content calendar:
1. Share a resource. Have you discovered an article that shares some great industry tips? Pass it on! Point your audience to apps or websites that make your life and/or your business a little easier to manage.
2. Highlight your people. Show your employees some love by generating excitement about the talented people you have working for your company.
3. Ask a question. Give your audience a chance to sound off on a particular topic. To be careful, companies should stay away from religion or politics (unless you are a church or a senator!). You could even consider this as an opportunity to “crowdsource” a new idea for a product or service.
4. Provide an offer or discount. Many companies use the social platform to share news of upcoming product discounts, sales, or special offers. Sharing this information first on your social media gives your fans and followers a feeling of exclusivity where they get the news before the rest of the world.
5. Share someone else’s content. Did one of your customers or vendors post something incredible on their page? Repost it on your page! As long as you don’t take credit for their information, they’ll consider it flattery that you’re willing to pass their message on!